WHO WE ARE?
Resilient Security. Our name already reveals what we do. We make businesses resilient against cybersecurity threats and risks. But how do we realize this commitment? As a team of passionate security consultants, we strive every day to deliver the highest possible service to our clients in order to build long-term partnerships. Our motto: work hard, play hard!
Our cooperation, with our clients and between colleagues, is based on respect, positivity and transparency. We make a difference by going beyond providing support. We actively think along with our clients, advise them and always look for customized pragmatic solutions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
An IAM consultant (or someone with the right spirit to become one 😉)!
- Experience with (or a good knowledge of):
- Enterprise SSO and access management solutions (Azure AD, Ping Identity, Okta)
- Privileged Access Management solutions (Cyberark, Thycotic)
- Identity Governance platforms (Omada, One Identity, Savyint)
- Knowledge of authentication protocols like SAML, OAuth, OIDC, SCIM
- An eagerness to learn and to grow
- The willingness to get certified in security certifications like CCISP, CCSP, …
- Good communications skills (written and spoken) in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
As an IAM consultant your goal is to help your client to upgrade their IAM maturity level. You act as an expert in IAM concepts like zero-trust security, Identity Governance, Access Management and Identity Breach detection.
- Translate compliancy and business requirements into IAM solutions
- Design and implement IAM solutions
- Continuously improve their IAM maturity level
- Form a bridge between the client and our team of analysts
- Give advice concerning identity and access management
Additionally you get the chance to:
- Coach junior consultants
- Become an expert in a product or subject and share your knowledge
- Develop new business and build new partnerships
- Build new solutions
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that creates possibilities. Besides we offer you a various job with challenging projects, a competitive salary, a company car, a monthly allowance, 32 vacation days, some nice gadgets and last but not least: a lot of training opportunities for you to be able to grow.
Do you have qualities that we can use in making the world more secure, then we certainly want to meet you.