IAM Business Analyst
WHO WE ARE?
Resilient Security. Our name already reveals what we do. We make businesses resilient against cybersecurity threats and risks. But how do we realize this commitment? As a team of passionate security consultants, we strive every day to deliver the highest possible service to our clients in order to build long-term partnerships. Our motto: work hard, play hard!
Our cooperation, with our clients and between colleagues, is based on respect, positivity and transparency. We make a difference by going beyond providing support. We actively think along with our clients, advise them and always look for customized pragmatic solutions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
An IAM Business Analyst (or someone with the right spirit to become one 😉)!
- Interest in Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of one (or more) of the following:
- Microsoft Visio
- Prince2 or PMP
- Willingness to learn something about technologies like Microsoft 365 security, Omada, One Identity,…
- Microsoft Office skills
- An eagerness to learn and to grow
- Good communications skills (written and spoken) in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
As an IAM Business Analyst your goal is to find out what the need of your client is in terms of IAM and to advise the client in their security investment.
- Understand and capture compliancy and business requirements by involving different stakeholders
- Organize business workshops
- Write reports and roadmaps for the technical implementation
- Analyze user-to-resource mapping (Role Mining)
- Give advice concerning identity and access management
Additionally you get the chance to:
- Coach junior consultants
- Become an expert in a product or subject and share your knowledge
- Develop new business and build new partnerships
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that creates possibilities. Besides we offer you a various job with challenging projects, a competitive salary, a company car, a monthly allowance, 32 vacation days, some nice gadgets and last but not least: a lot of training opportunities for you to be able to grow.
Do you want to become a cyber security specialist, contact us now.