WHO WE ARE?
Resilient Security. Our name already reveals what we do. We make businesses resilient against cybersecurity threats and risks. But how do we realize this commitment? As a team of passionate security consultants, we strive every day to deliver the highest possible service to our clients in order to build long-term partnerships. Our motto: work hard, play hard!
Our cooperation, with our clients and between colleagues, is based on respect, positivity and transparency. We make a difference by going beyond providing support. We actively think along with our clients, advise them and always look for customized pragmatic solutions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Security Analyst (or someone with the right spirit to become one 😉)!
- Experience with (or a good knowledge of) one or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft Defender
- KQL (Keyword Query Language)
- An eagerness to learn and to grow
- The willingness to get certified in Microsoft certifications like SC-200, SC-300,…
- Good communications skills (written and spoken) in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
As a Security Analyst your goal is to keep our customers safe. You will be a key figure in the success of our managed security service center.
- Monitor customers’ security events and report about real-time attacks and vulnerabilities
- Identify incidents and investigate the severity and if required respond accordingly
- Communicate with our consultants and with the internal IT departments of our clients
- Develop automation rules to respond to security incidents
- Document procedures
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that creates possibilities. Besides we offer you a various job with challenging projects, a competitive salary, a company car, a monthly allowance, 32 vacation days, some nice gadgets and last but not least: a lot of training opportunities for you to be able to grow.
Do you have qualities that we can use in making the world more secure, then we certainly want to meet you.